Jenn Flaa of Vettana To Go interviewed me to get the scoop on what it’s like behind the scenes at View From the Bay. She had some great questions. I hope they are helpful or at least interesting! The interview is in two parts. But before you go to the video, here are my most important tips:
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- Memorize 2-3 talking points or tips you want to communicate
- Take a deep breath and focus on the interviewer (not the audience or cameras)
- Try being a member of the studio audience before you are on the show so you know what to expect.
Part 2 questions: Click here for video (P.S. I like Part 2 better, thus the reverse order :0)
1. Did you provide them with sample questions ahead of time?
2. Did you do your own makeup or did they have a makeup crew there?
3. Did you bring a couple different outfits along?
4. Did they ask you any questions that you weren’t prepared for?
5. Give us the scoop on the Tasty Award you won for the DVD “Cooking For The Clueless”
Part 1 questions: Click here for video
1. Describe your day on View From The Bay
2. Did they give you any tips about being on camera?
3. Did you get to meet the hosts before you went on the air?